- All Members agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Queensland Rugby League Maroon Memberships.
- Sale of this Membership creates a contract between the Queensland Rugby League and the purchaser which gives the purchaser a transferable but conditional licence for admission to the specified match/s. This Membership may not without prior consent of the Queensland Rugby League, be resold or offered for resale (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competition and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket will be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- In addition, the resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal charges.
- A valid residential address must be provided at the time of purchase. Business addresses will not be accepted.
- The Queensland Rugby League reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as may be reasonably necessary from time to time.
- All Memberships are inclusive of the specified inclusions. Queensland Rugby League reserve the right to change advertised package inclusions at any time. Membership items cannot be redeemed for cash or discounts.
- If any unforeseen circumstances impact on the Queensland Rugby League’s ability to deliver on its representations in the Membership offer, the Queensland Rugby League will not be held liable.
- The products and services offered in any sponsor promotional material are not offered by the Queensland Rugby League. The Queensland Rugby League do not accept liability for any product or service referred to in such material, and to the widest extent possible at law excludes all liability with respect to these products and services.
- The Queensland Rugby League do not warrant that every request for Membership, ticketing, and/or seating allocation can or will be complied with. Seating is allocated as best available at time of sale.
- All Memberships are subject to the terms of ticket sale.
- All prices advertised are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- The Queensland Rugby League reserve the right to refuse an application for Membership.
- JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP- Junior Memberships are available to those under the age of 16 as at 31 May 2017.
- CONCESSION MEMBERSHIP- Concession status applies only to those holders of a Centrelink Pension card or to full time students aged 16 and over. Appropriate proof of concession is required for entry into the ground. Concession prices are not valid to Senior Card holders or the unemployed.
- FAMILY MEMBERSHIP- Family Memberships consists of 2 adults and 2 juniors (under 16 as at 31 May 2017).
PERSONAL DETAILS AND MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS
- All Members must take responsibility for updating personal details so the Queensland Rugby League can communicate with them effectively. The Queensland Rugby League hold no responsibility for a Member’s failure to update their personal details. To update your personal details please email the Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAROON MEMBER NUMBER REGISTRATION
- If a Membership was received as a gift, Members must register their Maroon Member number (printed on Member Card) at qrl.com.au/register to receive access to Member Benefits such as exclusive team content, invitations to upcoming events and special offers and promotions. To be notified, Members must not have unsubscribed from our emails.
NRL PRE-SALE ENTITLEMENTS
- Members are entitled to receive NRL pre-sale communications for Finals and Grand Final tickets. Please note that these emails will be sent only to the Primary Account Holder and Members who have registered their Member number at qrl.com.au/register. To receive notifications, Members must not have unsubscribed from our emails. If a Membership was received as a gift, Members must register their Maroon Member number (printed on Member Card) to be eligible for pre-sale communications.
Join by 31 March 2017 to win a VIP locker room experience
- During the Promotion Period entrants that join as a Maroon Member and opted in to receive communications from Queensland Rugby League are eligible to go in the draw to win a locker room tour at Suncorp Stadium on Origin game day. Locker room tour will be held on the 31 May 2017.
Winners will be chosen at random by representatives of the Queensland Rugby League on 30 April 2017 and will be notified via e-mail or phone by 5:00pm 1 May 2017. Winners must confirm their attendance at the tour to Queensland Rugby League by 5:00pm 12 May 2017.
Mackay Fan Day lunch competition
- Promotional Period effective 19 March 2017 to 30 April 2017. This is a Member only competition, only entrants that are 2017 Maroon Members are eligible. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to attend the Mackay Fan Day lunch. A total of six (6) tickets are available to win. Winners must be able to provide their own way to and from the venue. Winners will be chosen at random by representatives of the Queensland Rugby League on 30 April 2017 and will be notified via e-mail or phone by 5:00pm 1 May 2017, and must confirm their attendance at the lunch to Queensland Rugby League by 5:00pm 12 May 2017.
GRASSROOTS $5 CASHBACK OFFER
- Offer applies to Mighty Maroon and Junior Maroon Memberships only. Grassroots club name must be entered at time of purchase. Only registered players of a Queensland Rugby League club are eligible for this this offer.
INTRUST SUPER CUP DUAL MEMBERSHIPS
Intrust Super Cup Dual Memberships are offered as part of Dual Mighty Maroon and Dual Junior Maroon Memberships only. The five-game pass entitles the holder admission to any five Intrust Super Cup games throughout the 2017 season, excluding the Intrust Super Cup Grand Final. One pass must be redeemed at entrance to each game to obtain GA entry. The Intrust Super Cup club supported must be nominated at time of purchase.
- Membership packs will be mailed from late February 2017. If you have purchased a match ticket as part of your Membership and chosen to receive a paper ticket it will arrive within 1-2 weeks from the date of purchase. All ticketed Members can collect a supporter wig and flag from a collection point at the Suncorp Stadium entrance upon showing their Member card and match ticket.
- Queensland Rugby League does not offer a refund for change-of-mind purchases. Ticketed Memberships will not be refunded on the basis of specific seat allocations or dissatisfaction with the provision of the individual elements of the entitlements.
- Memberships can only be returned for a refund if merchandise is deemed faulty or damaged. Faulty items must be returned within a reasonable amount of time. A refund will only be granted after a thorough inspection of merchandise, and Queensland Rugby League reserves the right to deny any refund requests if it does not believe an item to have a manufacturing fault or significant damage.
- Refunds will be provided in the same form as the original payment. Any items to be returned (along with the purchase receipt) should be sent to:
Attn: Queensland Rugby League – Maroon Member Servicing
83 Castlemaine Street, Milton
PRIVACY AND PROMOTIONS
- You consent to personal information you have provided to the QRL or NRL (excluding any details related to methods of payment) being provided to sponsors for the purpose of offers and discounts that may be of interest to you.
- As a Member, you may be provided with promotional offers from our sponsors. However, if you would prefer not to receive marketing/promotional material, please email the Membership Team to at email@example.com to have your details removed from all future marketing and promotional databases
- Queensland Rugby League and the NRL and we have procedures in place to ensure that your information remains confidential. We are mindful that your personal details are private and as such, we will only disclose your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- If a Member breaches the Queensland Rugby League Code of Conduct or otherwise engages in behaviour deemed inappropriate or unbecoming as a Member of the Queensland Rugby League, the Queensland Rugby League reserves the right unconditionally to terminate the Membership in which case the Member forfeits their membership rights and will not be entitled to a refund of their Membership fees.
- The Queensland Rugby League reserve the right to suspend/cancel a Membership of any Member who behaves in a manner that is deemed to be inappropriate. Please be mindful of those around you, and immediately report anything you deem to be inappropriate to the stand manager at the top of your aisle on game day so the matter can be dealt with immediately. The Queensland Rugby League have the right to decide what inappropriate conduct is. The Member has no right to object to or appeal against any decision by the Queensland Rugby League to suspend or cancel a Membership as a consequence of the Member acting in a manner the Queensland Rugby League consider is inappropriate.
- All Memberships are subject to the terms of entry of the NRL and Suncorp Stadium which can be found at suncorpstadium.com.au
- Suncorp Stadium is a non-smoking venue.
- All Members agree to be bound to the terms of ticket sale with Ticketek found at ticketek.com.au
- Canterbury gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash and the Member must abide by the promoters (Canterbury International) Terms and Conditions. The Queensland Rugby League will not be held responsible should a Member not be able to comply with the voucher terms and conditions. Gift card voucher is valid until March 1st 2018.
- Canterbury Member discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with the purchase or use of Canterbury NZ gift cards.
- In-store discount is only valid in Australia upon presentation of current Maroon Member card.
- Online offer valid at canterburynz.com.au.
- Member discount offer is valid until December 31st 2017.
- All details outlined in the Frequently Asked Questions also form part of the Terms and Conditions.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Members are bound by these Terms and Conditions regardless of how the application was submitted.